Salesforce - Become an #AwesomeAdmin
What will I learn?
In this course, you will learn the basics to become a Salesforce Admin, taking advantage of all the CRM point and click configuration that can be done for both Sales and Service clouds
- The student must be eager to learn.
- You do not need to have programming knowledge.
- The student must have a self-taught profile to continue developing.
- The student must complete the activities provided during the course to mitigate online queries.
- A valid email address
What will I be able to achieve?
At the end of the course, you will have an understanding of:
- Saleforce Sales and Service cloud
- Salesforce customization using point and click capabilities
- Basic understanding of salesforce sharing and security settings
First Module – Salesforce Basics
- Introduction - What is Salesforce & different clouds
- Standard Objects and Standard Fields
- Custom Objects and Custom Fields
- Data Modeling
- Data Management
Second Module – Lightning Experience
- Apps and Tabs settings
- Lighting App customization (Page Layouts, list views, compact layouts)
- Lightning App Builder
- Lighting Flows
Third Module – Process Automation
- Lead & Opportunity conversions
- Formulas and Validations
- Process Builder and Workflows
- Approval Process
Fourth Module – Security
- Profiles and Roles
- Public Groups and Permission Sets
- Sharing Rules
Fifth Module - Reporting
Sixth Module – Put all together
- Implement a Salesforce solution using everything from the previous modules.
NOTE: All times are in GMT -3. Course language: Spanish
|Event Date||10-Nov-2020 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||26-Nov-2020 10:30 am|
|Registration Start Date||14-Sep-2020 9:00 am|
|Cut off date||09-Nov-2020 11:55 pm|
|Individual Price||60 USD|